Philosophy Management Philosophy
We established our management philosophy on October 1, 2005, the second anniversary of the founding of Seagate Corporation.
- Our core business is harbor logistics services, with the harbor transportation department and the total logistics department comprising our two main services.
- We shall always maintain a view of business from the customer's perspective, and faithfully carry out services that are safe, reliable, and prompt, while providing services that are high-grade in every respect, including ideas, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- We shall be honest with ourselves, observe social ethics, and contribute to local communities and conservation of the environment.
- We shall value the wisdom and efforts of the workplace, and maintain a challenge-seeking approach as we constantly strive for innovation, rationalization, and greater efficiency.
- Employees shall work to continually improve themselves. The company shall fairly evaluate their initiative and effort, and provide employees with a workplace that is not simply a means to make a living, but which is a bright and purposeful place to work.
Overview Company Overview
|Company name||SEAGATE CORPORATION CO., LTD.|
|Capital||270 million yen|
|President||Hiroshi Nishiyama, CEO|
|Shareholder||KLKG Holdings Co., Ltd.|
As of April 1, 2022
|Settlement term||End of March|
|Business||Harbor transportation, shipping agency, coastal transportation, warehousing, tugging (including in-port/ocean tugging service), seaguard and disaster prevention, consigned freight forwarding, total logistics, customs clearance businesses|